Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daydreams anyone?

Ok, so I realized a little bit ago that I have some strange daydreams. I actually don't even know if I would consider them daydreams, it's more just like my imagination runs rampant sometimes. I don't really talk to myself, unless there is something I need to say aloud to myself. So I usually just think. Here's what caused me to think about how weird I am.

I came home from work today. I took a shower just about half an hour ago. While I was in the shower, I heard one of my roommates come home. Our front door is pretty squeaky so you can easily tell when the door opens. And that started it all. Here's how my "daydream" went:

It actually wasn't one of my roommates that came home, it was 2 burglars. They took advantage of me being in the shower and stole my laptop, my iPhone, our couch, our TV, and a couple pairs of my shoes. I sort of suspected it was not a roommate, so I yelled, "hello?" to see who was home, and the burglars responded in a girly voice with, "hello!" And then I said, "who's home?" And the burglar said, "it's me!" And I said, "who's me?" Then they busted the bathroom door open and yelled in a frustrated manly voice, "SHUT UP!" and took a blind shot at me (cuz I was behind the shower curtain) and killed me, and I fell down dead in the bathtub..

THEN I pulled a Goosebumps and made an alternate ending. When they came in and yelled, "SHUT UP!" I sensed that they were going to shoot, so I ducked right before they shot. They missed (victory). BUT THEN, I thought to myself, "oh crap, they will know I'm not dead because they didn't hear the 'thump' of my dead body falling.

And then something else interrupted my daydream.

I do this all the time. Think about stuff like this, that is. Does anyone else have daydreams like this? If not, I will just accept that I have the imagination of a 10-year-old boy who watches too much TV. I think the latter is what I'll count on. I'm just a 22-year-old female. It's fine.



1 comment:

  1. Um. That's really weird. Very vivid daydreams you got there.

    ReplyDelete