Monday, March 14, 2011

frustration at its finest.


Hi,

So um... here's the deal. Today marks the first or second day of Spring Break 2011. I requested today and tomorrow off because I was going to visit my sister Jael in Vegas. BUT. I didn't have enough money too. Stupid money. So I kept my requested days off, because I just decided I didn't want to work for 2 days. So I'm not. And it's beautiful. Anyway. Here's how my day has gone so far. I woke up at 6:30 on my day off, not bitter. At about 8:00 I went to my work (on my day off, sad I know) to have my manager fill out a form so that I can get an auto loan. WHICH, by the way, (tangent) I should be getting my little 4runner within a week. Cross your fingers! This will only be the 6th car I have driven in the less than 6 years I've been driving, no biggie. So I really hope this works out. Anywho. So I had my manager fill out this form, then I used the fax machine at work to fax all my papers to the lady from the bank. So hopefully I'll hear back from her today. But so I was done around 8:30. My work is near the east side of Tucson. Well. I've heard about this really delicious Hawaiian restaurant on the far east side that is supposed to be really good. They are also the only restaurant in Tucson that sells malasadas, which are Hawaiian donuts (see pic). Jael and I got hooked on them when we were in Hawai'i, so I was really excited to email her a picture (since she doesn't have picture messaging) and rub it in her face. So I went down there, saw that they don't open til 10:30, and I was like, "ok, that's fine, I can go to Ross until then." So I go to Ross, but they didn't open til 9:30, and it was only 9. So then I find Big Lots, which opened at 9. Hallelujah. I walked around there for a bit, then when there was nothing else to look at I went to Ross. I tried on a couple things, bought a couple things, left, and it was only 10:15. So then I went to Walgreens and bought a bottle of water cuz I was thirsty. Then I waited in my car til 10:30. THEN. I went back to Lani's Luau. It was 10:35. I pulled on the door and it was locked. I was like wtf. Then I looked at the hours sign. It said: Tues-Sat: 10:30-whatev. Sun-Mon: CLOSED. I AM SO ANGRY I WANT TO KILL A LAMB. ugh. This is the only time I've been to that side of town in liiiiike 3 months. NOW what am I supposed to do! BLAH. So now, here I am, sitting on my bed eating my Panda Express. It doesn't even taste good. Ok I'm being dramatic. But I even had planned out what I was going to order! I looked on their menu online like a week ago! I was going to get: malasads, lumpia, and saimin. Instead I got orange chicken and spring rolls :( Moo.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I feel like I have laughed at you a lot today. Semi sorry about that. Also, I was going to text you today and tell you to blog more. Lo and behold, when I come home and check out my bloggity blogs, two new posts from you. Sweet.
    Also, your blog background is cute. And, I don't get the nail polish thing. I don't want to google it, so just tell me. Is it like that spray paint that cracks as it dries to show the color underneath? Or is it like a pen that you use to draw on your nails? I think the first one. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. you have laughed at me a lot today. WHATEVER. and yeah, you put any base coat on and then it's a black top coat that "SHATTERS." hence the name BLACK SHATTER. but it's not spray paint. that doesn't even make sense.

    oh, and. i still can't view your profile. you need to do something about that.

    ReplyDelete