Monday, March 28, 2011

Stefani Germanotta...

I got my car last week! FINALLY. I'd been carless for about 8 months. And this is now the 6th car I have driven since getting my license less than 6 years ago. Two of the past cars were totaled in accidents, one just went to crap, and the other two I borrowed from some gracious people. So I am SO excited to finally have my own car again. It is a '91, so naturally it has some shakes and rattles. But it gets the job done. So I can't complain. Here it is:

I haven't decided on its gender yet, nor have I decided on a name. It is hard, naming a car. My white Ford was named Kitty, because when the alternator started to go out, the car would purr every time I would shift gears. It was kind of funny. I need a name!

So I got the car Friday, Adam went with me to the bank to close on my loan and everything. Then Kacy and Tricia followed me down to Sierra Vista on Saturday night so I could give my grandparents their truck back. It's always an adventure whenever us three go anywhere. Oh gosh. All we do is laugh. And watch videos of Lady Gaga before she was Lady Gaga (her real name is the title of this post LOL). And get giant Icee's that apparently look like they're from the 70's? And try to get the border patrol guys to lighten up. And get lost. And pronounce words wrong. And take pictures. Here's Kacy with her giant Icee:
Haha. She was so excited about it. Anyways. Ooh! Along with getting a car, I also got an iPhone! I love it. It's a good time. So I guess you could say it was a pretty big week in the life of Caitlin. Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment