Monday, April 18, 2011

It´s one of those days.

Here is what I ate for lunch today:


Do I care that I gained a 13 pound food baby by eating this? I sure don't. Will I be eating anything tomorrow? I sure will not be. I think the Hungry Howie's guy even hooked me up. I got this pizza and bread for $7.63! How can you even beat that? You can't, really. And I think the dude spilled the butter all over my breadsticks, because literally there was butter seeping through the bread. I probably should've had a heart attack by now. Eff it was good.

Funny story about Hungry Howie's. I was an employee there for 3 1/2 hours once. It was a little over a year ago. I was looking for a second job, just something part time. I walked into Hungry Howie's one day to pick up a pizza, and I asked the girl if they were hiring. I told her I worked at Papa John's for over a year and whatnot. She said they weren't hiring, but wrote down my name and phone number on a napkin and said she'd give me a call if they ever were hiring. I was like yeah ok, don't lose that napkin sweetheart (a napkin?!). Anyway, I obviously wasn't expecting a call back. Well, a couple weeks later I get a phone call from the manager asking if I could start the next day. I told him I never even filled out an application or anything, and he said, "Oh, you didn't? Well maybe we should have you do that first." So I went in and filled one out. Let's just say, the whole situation was a bit sketchy. My first (and only) shift, I was given all the manager's authorities on the computer, more than the girl who had worked there for a couple years. I think all of the employees were stoners or alcoholics. The whole thing was just sheisty. Well, 3 1/2 hours later I went home. And didn't show up ever again. The end.

2 comments: