Wednesday, April 20, 2011

angry dinosaur.

I'm sweating. In my own, homely apartment. At 7:03 PM in April. The dad-gum sun is not even up still and it's still hot as Satan's home. My apartment people suck. They turned off the heat a couple weeks ago, but it will still be a couple weeks before they turn the AC on. They did this last year! The last couple weeks I've been sleeping in my underwear and nothing else. Last night I even slept topless HAHA. Hopefully Sarah didn't sneak a peek. Whoops. That's how hot it is. Currently I'm in a tank top and thin shorts and I'm STILL sweating. It's disGUSting. It's just not right. Right now I'm listening to "Sweat" by Snoop Dogg. I thought it was appropriate... That's my rant for the day.






but nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. I saw nothing. I try not to look at you while your sleeping....I think that would be creeper.
    Unless you want me to be creeper...but even then...I won't be.

    ReplyDelete