Monday, September 12, 2011

peectures

A few things everyone should know about me: (or not, whatever. won't hurt my feelings)

1. I think in images.
2. I don't laugh out loud when I read books, er... more appropriately, magazines, or newspapers and whatnot. My imagination does not run very wild when I read. It just doesn't happen. Picture books are a different story.
3. I DO tend to laugh out loud to myself when I SEE something funny. Like certain pictures, or something funny on TV. When I watched TV...
4. I laugh a lot. But, when I'm with people and I laugh, a lot of times it's more of a purposeful, it-wasn't-really-funny-but-I-don't-want-to-make-it-awkward-so-I'm-gonna-laugh laugh. I know funny people, but I think I know more unfunny people who think they're funny. SO, I really appreciate when someone says something that makes me genuinely laugh. I'm a sucker for ACTUALLY funny people. And I love when pictures make me laugh out loud. That's when I know they're truly funny.

Without further adieu, I thought I'd share some pictures that I've stumbled upon (heehee-- on StumbleUpon) recently. Ones that made me LOL for real.

1. The title of this was "Expectations vs. Reality." I literally laughed about this for a solid 5 minutes.



2. I'm going to start yelling, "FOR SCIENCE!" just because it sounds awesome.



3. This girl just rules.




4. I had one of those, "what is wrong with people" reactions about this one. But nonetheless, I couldn't stop laughing about it. It's hilarious in a sick and twisted way. And it's a boy. I think...



5. "Hey guys, let's go to Antarctica and tag the icebergs." I had another mental "wtf" reaction...



6. I don't think this needs any words. I kept going back to it and laughing about it. It's perfect.




7. I want a child like Russell.


No comments:

Post a Comment