Thursday, July 7, 2011

I LOVE!

I love rain and everything about it. I like walking in the rain, driving in the rain, making out in the rain (<-best!), running in the rain, I JUST LOVE RAIN. I want to live in a town that I fall in love with. I want to live in a cute, little, comfortable town. I think I am more of a small town girl. I've never lived in a small town, but there is something cozy about towns, I feel. I generally get excited about anything that falls into the "cozy" or "cute" category. I like cute things. Like children's clothing. Or handmade quilts. Or pictures of cute couples. I want to have my own kitchen. I love water. I love swimming and boogey boarding in the ocean. I love wakeboarding or water skiing or just hanging out in the boat on a lake. I love having picnics by a river or creek. I love swimming. I love trees. I want to live in a small town where I am surrounded with trees. I love going exploring. Whether it is wiggling through a dirty tunnel in a cave or driving until I get lost, I love looking at new things. I love rainbows. I love bright colors and anything that makes reality seem more whimsical than it is. I love riding my longboard. Not because I like to try anything fancy like the pros (my scars prove that I will never be anything close to pro), but because I just like cruising down the sidewalk and catching the breeze. I love pictures of old buildings. I like looking at pictures of downtown Tucson (it looks better in pictures). I love playing the piano, especially when I'm mad. I love to watch people dance, especially hip hop dancing. I wish I could say I love to dance, but I don't dance. I want to get back into hula dancing. I danced when I was younger, but I stopped several years ago. I love driving with my windows down, except for when it's 12,000 degrees outside. I love driving manual cars. I love playing board games. I'll play any game, from Risk to Uno to Catch Phrase to Life. I love shooting pool and playing foosball. I love playing kickball. Kickball was my favorite P.E. game in elementary school. My favorite playground game in elementary school, besides soccer, was tetherball. I loved tetherball. And I was good at it. Probably because I was a giant tomboy in elementary school. I was a giant, and a tomboy. Not a giant tomboy. I love going to U of A games. Basketball, football, volleyball, whatever. I love UofA! I love being outside. I love nature, and watching animals, and trying to catch animals. I love fire. I love building fires and cooking in fires and talking around fires. I love the dark, and nighttime. I love going to barbeques. To me, for some reason, barbeques scream patriotism. And I love it. Maybe it's the hotdogs. An American icon. I love my crazy heritage. I don't even know what I am half the time, and the other half of the time my grandpa is feeding me load of crap, telling me I'm part Indo-Chinese or some other lie. I love kids. I've always loved kids, and I can't wait to have some of my own! I love watching live musicals. I love listening to music that reminds me of my growing up years (Shaggy, Will Smith, Christina Aguilera, N'SYNC, BSB, Destiny's Child...). I love thinking about the future, and getting old, and wondering what my life will be like. I love looking at cute clothes. I don't buy a lot of clothes because I don't like spending a lot of money on clothes, but I enjoy walking down every aisle of a store and looking at cute things. I love laughing. I laugh about a lot of things, sometimes at things that aren't even funny. But I love when I find something genuinely funny and can genuinely laugh about it. I love people who make me laugh. I've always been a sucker for funny people. I love working. I hate feeling lazy. I love being productive and feeling that my time has been put to good use. I love candy! I love anything sweet, really. I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. I love baking. I like cooking too, but I can remember loving to bake since I was little. I love fruit. Certain fruits remind me of certain places or seasons. Like, cherries and strawberries and grapes and watermelon remind me of summer. I've been eating a lot of those lately. I love watching movies. I watch a lot of movies. I love chick flicks, action movies, comedies, sports movies, historical movies.. Pretty much anything. Speaking of movies, I'm about to watch a movie with my sister right now! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment