Sunday, June 12, 2011

ahem. WELL.

I feel like I want to blog about all my new stories up here in Vegas, but I realized it'd be me rambling on about how much of a loner I am up here. Haha. Not that I am particularly complaining. A lot of times I like being alone. Don't get that confused with being lonely. Although I have been lonely a lot recently, I don't like being lonely. But I do enjoy being alone. But the last few days have been mostly alone days. I feel like there's a lot going on in my life right now, but let's be honest, there's not. I'm not in denial, I just feel differently. I'm not taking summer school, I only worked one day this week, I have no friends here, so really, my life can't possibly be as busy or exciting as I feel it is. The major news of my life this week is: I started work at my new store (which stinks, bytheway), my longboarding warrior mark is now one big huge nasty sensitive bruise, the weather is 100% like Tucson (except nights here are a little warmer), and there is a primary in my singles ward. Yeah, I thought that was pretty weird too. That will get some getting used to. Other than that, I hang out at Jael and Paul's. Watch movies. I went swimming with my little sisters every day they were here. Jael and I went grocery shopping last night and got froyo. There are parks everywhere here, and I always think about going to them. Because I love parks. And grass. But it's one of those things like, once I go there, then what would I do? Sit in the grass by myself? Walk around the park for 5 minutes then get bored because there's no one there with me? Talk to myself? Longboard around by myself? Play catch with myself? I decided that going to a park is a wasted trip unless you go with someone. But they're everywhere here, and I love them. One day I will go to a park with someone haha. Until then, here's to aloneSUMMER days!



1 comment:

  1. You're funny. You could read in the park by yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete