Monday, January 30, 2012

pointers

If you want to stay on my good side, which probably doesn't matter to most people, and that's fine, but here are some things you should NOT do:


-talk during movies. ARRRGH.
-tell me not to watch the Bachelor.
-talk trashy talk about country music.
-pretend like you know everything about everything. Because no one does. Except God.
-leave cupboards open.
-purposely change the volume on a radio or TV to an odd number after I deliberately put it on and even number. Seriously.
-cry if I make fun of you. Or try to respond with something literal. That's annoying. Playful banter. That's where I'm at. Give it right back.
-eat my fish crackers without asking.
-start an argument on my Facebook status or anywhere on my page. *unfriended. Not sorry.
-put your Pandora radio on a Ke$ha station. Never. Ever.
-publicly complain about life and how sucky it is. Everyone has probs, bro. It could be worse!
-tell me things like, "I'm pretty sure I like hotdogs because I'm a Pisces." No, no you don't. You like hotdogs because they're delicious. Your sign has nothing to do with that, or anything. Let's think simple. And smart.
-do things just to get my attention. It won't happen. I find that to be particularly annoying.
-along that line, telling stories with the intent of getting my praise or sympathy, or just my attention. That sounds awful and mean, but I hate when people come up to me, or just walk by and say, "OMG let me tell you what just happened." Sometimes I want to just be like, "no." Because usually in that case it's someone who's really dramatic about everything and needs constant attention, and I'm sitting there thinking, 'I didn't ask to hear this story, nor am I going to bite' wishing I could get that 3 minutes back. You know what I'm talking about. Pet peeve.
-talk bad about my family or my religion. I very rarely get offended but those are two buttons you should never push.
-comment on how I missed my knees when I shaved. Ha. I get tired of explaining that I've always been scared to shave my knees. They're mountainous and impossible okay.



Sometimes I wish I lived on my own private island. Amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment